Friday, July 16, 2010

Thursday Evening

4:30 pm and 8:00 pm - 2 cups chocolate milk: 320
7:00 pm - taco filling (ground lean beef, black beans, red pepper, onion, and taco seasoning) with shredded cheese, eaten with 4 tortilla chips: about 400

Total for the day: 1940
Not too bad. When I say I have an "1800 a day goal" it's much more a sense-check guideline that something I feel the need to obsessivelt stick to. Having struggled with disordered eating, I'm not willing to put the mental stress of "Must make the number" on myself. This is a good learning process though - today will undoubtably be a high-ish day, since it's the husband's the birthday, but I find myself being more thoughtful about my choices when I think about their numbers.

Anyone watching Top Chef? I had tivo'd Wednesday's and watched it last night. What's with all the hook ups? Anyone remember Angelo talked a few episodes ago about his baby/toddler-aged son, and now he's all up on Tanisha?

No comments:

Post a Comment