Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Back on the wagon

Yesterday was one of those eat-everything-in-the-universe kind of days (anyone else have those?) I've a grazer, and I think I spent more time eating than not. I had:

5:30 am: A chocolate peppermint Luna bar
7:00 am: A small-size cake donut
10:00 am: A fage yogurt
12:30 pm: A salad with 1 cup lettuce, 1/4 grilled chicken breast, 2 Tbs shredded cheese, a slice of tomato, and 1 packet of fat free ranch
2:00 pm:A glass of sweet tea
4:00 pm: 1 cup of chocolate milk
8:00 pm: 1 slice pepperoni pizza
8:15 pm: Leftover taco filling: black bean, brown rice, shredded beef, and hot sauce
9:30 pm: 2 Neuman-O cookies

WAY too much food! My female vistor is almost here, so I account some of this to hormones, and the rest to not eating enough filling protien early in the day, setting myself up to be hungry later. I'm trying to get things back together today - I already turned down a homemade chocolate chip cookie in this effort!

On a sidenote, I've switched from Cliff bars to Luna bars this week because the Lunas were on sale. Not at all a fan of these - they don't seem to hold me over at all. What are your favorite bars?

1 comment:

  1. My monthly visitor showed up earlier this week and DANG all last week I was like a mad woman if I didn't have chocolate in my hand at all times!

    I really like Larabars - especially the Peanut Butter Cookie, Banana Bread, and PB&J flavors. They really fill me up and I think I love the most how I can just have one and stop at that. I think all other bars I just want to eat one right after the other!

    ReplyDelete