My week in summary:
- Am working evening shift this weekend, which will result in a total work week of 68 hours
- Ran 40 minutes with no walk breaks (on the mill), 3.71 miles at a varying pace
- Weight: 172
- Ate okay, too many yummies during 4th of July celebration, but not bad the rest of the week
- Cooked lentils for the first time
- Ran a cross country 5k today, in super muddy rough trails - a horrible-but-great kind of run
How did your week go?
*Also, shout out to my *****followers*****! So happy to have you here!
Friday Finds // Vol. 11
16 hours ago